Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marne Dog

If Baraack Hussein Obama is such a lock then why

50 posts in this topic

for the same reason McCain ISN'T leading in any polls...

Rasmussen Tracking

Even the left leaning Newsweek has him within the margin of error

They're grasping at anything they can find.

Unseemly, yes.

Pitiful, certainly.

But entertaining as all hell.

I have to agree with Balto and Calamari. National polls mean squat. A lot of people wait until the last to decide. But thanks to the fact that the president is not elected by popular vote, but the electoral college, national polls don't matter. It's how the electoral college votes go. And nothing matters until November.

I guess those prearranged political photo op pics with the troops don’t do squat for his poll numbers..

Oh and BTW American (independent thinking) people will soon turn their back on his rock star persona

A lot of people wait until the last to decide.

Exactly.. The point I’m trying to make. So if Baraak Hussein Obama was such a sure fired lock like the Main stream Media is leading us to believe. Then why are so many waiting to the end to make up their minds..

That’s not a good feeling for the The Obamanites

Exactly.. The point I’m trying to make. So if Baraak Hussein Obama was such a sure fired lock like the Main stream Media is leading us to believe. Then why are so many waiting to the end to make up their minds..

I feel GREAT!

Do you spell it "Baraak" because you don't know any better, or is it because you think it makes his name sound that much more Muslim when paired with Hussein?

Do you spell it "Baraak" because you don't know any better, or is it because you think it makes his name sound that much more Muslim when paired with Hussein?

I think you know the answer to that question.

Because after November we won’t be worrying about the spelling

Ya think?

I wouldn't bet the farm on that.

I'm sure you'll have it by then.

Truthfully, the polls won't mean anything until November. Earlier, McCain led by a couple of points, now Obama leads by a few.....in 2004 at this point, Kerry was up by 6. All means nothing until November, just fun to look at and poke the other side with. ;) NBC ran an interesting poll tonight, one that had good and bad news for both candidates. Good for Obama, only 13% say the country is on the right track, and 55% say they want change. Bad for Obama, More people thought McCain shared their values, (I think it was like 51-47, was on the news but not in the article), and 55% to 35% see Obama as the riskier choice of the two. People tend to pull back toward the safer choice, but this time they might not. Either way, it seems no one has faith that either of these two will help the economy. Only 28% for Obama, and 17% for McCain, perhaps underscoring why so me people are asking the question: "Is this the best the country has to offer?"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25816799/

Typing with one hand again I see

I'm sorry, but we have more than our share of intellectually challenged, crude, and clueless posters around here. Please go away.

I'm sorry, but we have more than our share of intellectually challenged, crude, and clueless posters around here. Please go away.

Most of them are pubbies, too.

This is your Right, folks.

Most of them are pubbies, too.

This is your Right, folks.

Yeah, and you lefties are so mature and harmless.

Oh please, you lefties have no governor on your opinions and typically lack all civility. I am actually surprised things don't get worse with your crowd.

But, I guess the Sun monitors these boards to some degree.

If you keep telling yourself that, you might eventually believe it!

Look, McSame represents 25% thinking, failure, endless war, poor grasp of economics and decrepitude.

Obama represents change (whatever that means), inexperience, and perhaps most importantly, he's not a Republican, which is a bad thing to be right now.

If McCain loses, he'll have Mr. Bush to thank, in part, for being the worst president in recent history. (FDR was probably worse, so he can't claim the title for the 20th century).

Yeah, and you lefties are so mature and harmless.

Oh please, you lefties have no governor on your opinions and typically lack all civility. I am actually surprised things don't get worse with your crowd.

But, I guess the Sun monitors these boards to some degree.

Pretty funny...

A pubbie bringing up CIVILITY...

Good lord.

I have to agree with Balto and Calamari. National polls mean squat. A lot of people wait until the last to decide. But thanks to the fact that the president is not elected by popular vote, but the electoral college, national polls don't matter. It's how the electoral college votes go. And nothing matters until November.
Crossed wires maybe ~ I'd never say the polls meant squat, after all the electoral vote projection is based off of them. My point is more that Marne Dog cherry-picked the single lowest poll in order to deceive people into thinking that Obama's national lead is lower than it actually is.

Pretty funny...

A pubbie bringing up CIVILITY...

Good lord.

One of the least civil posters on here wants to question others civility?

Too funny.

:D