Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pslhobo

Time To Look Forward

39 posts in this topic

Ok, the time is now for everyone to stop looking back at what was. To stop laying blame on this guy or that one. To stop trying to go after Bush and Chaney. Just because the Republicans had a field day with Clinton, it is doing our country no good.

It is time to try and come up with ways to help Obama. For all those haters out there, go away. We don't need your pessimism or negativity, we need only positive people and a way to make the USA great again.

By the way if you are not for being a part of the solution you must be part of the problem,and right now,we don't need you

Ok, the time is now for everyone to stop looking back at what was. To stop laying blame on this guy or that one. To stop trying to go after Bush and Chaney. Just because the Republicans had a field day with Clinton, it is doing our country no good.

It is time to try and come up with ways to help Obama. For all those haters out there, go away. We don't need your pessimism or negativity, we need only positive people and a way to make the USA great again.

Well, we can't impeach Obama until after he's sworn in, so we'll just have to get behind Bush's last days in office. How about supporting the current President for once?

By the way if you are not for being a part of the solution you must be part of the problem,and right now,we don't need you

No, if you're not part of the solution, you are part of the distillate. Didn't you take science in school?

Well, we can't impeach Obama until after he's sworn in, so we'll just have to get behind Bush's last days in office. How about supporting the current President for once?
Sorry, you are right, for once, I will help him pack his bags and if he wants to relinquish the office sooner, I'm sure many Republicans as well as Dems would not stop him.

i'm looking forward to president biden being sworn in after mr. obama steps down. he's already showing that he is an immature petulant junior senator unfit for the office of potus.

I will gladly get behind Obama when he is escourted out of the Oval Office in handcuffs.

Sorry, you are right, for once, I will help him pack his bags and if he wants to relinquish the office sooner, I'm sure many Republicans as well as Dems would not stop him.

Hmmm, the Left and the Dems have castigated Bush since the day he was first elected, and have done everything in your power to make sure that any of his initiatives failed, and blamed everything that has gone wrong on him, even when the Dems caused the disasters, but now you want us to get behind your Marxist master? Okay, just wait for it.

8:53am

8:47

Here is the facts. The right would like everyone to wake up from their dream of 8 years, wipe their eyes and say, anything that happened bad in this dream, was Clintons doing, anything that happened that was good, was the result of what Reagan did.
http://www.baltimoresun2.com/talk/showpost.php?p=3950269&postcount=79

If you expect to be taken seriously a good place to start would be taking your own advise.;)

I will gladly get behind Obama when he is escourted out of the Oval Office in handcuffs.
You talk of this man as a villain, when in truth you have been shot down on every issue you have spoke on. You speak of being fair, when in truth you pray for failure. So now we ask, do you put "Country First" as many of you have claimed ,or would you truly just like to see 4 more years of failure,to go along with the past 8. You are not Americans ,you are the "ENEMY WITHIN".

You talk of this man as a villain, when in truth you have been shot down on every issue you have spoke on. You speak of being fair, when in truth you pray for failure. So now we ask, do you put "Country First" as many of you have claimed ,or would you truly just like to see 4 more years of failure,to go along with the past 8. You are not Americans ,you are the "ENEMY WITHIN".

No, what you want is to put government first. The government isn't the country, no matter how much Obama wants it to be.

Make the USA Great again? :rolleyes:

The USA has always and still is GREAT.

With your request to help and support Obama- it looks like you are learning "leadership" skills from the amateur Obama himself- the "do as I say, not as I do" leadership style never works.

LOL. Bash GWB up, down, and all-around for 8 years, but NOW it is time to support our leader.

I know that the Lefties view us (any political opponents) as their real "enemy". They rank their enemies as 1) Republicans, 2) Corporations, 3) Fox News, 4) Any religion (except Islam)......................................... 200) Muslim Terrorists that want to kill us.

That is why they relish in bad news ianywhere they can find it including Iraq or Afghanistan- because bashing and embarrissing GWB has always been the first priority.

As long as forward involves fair trails for Bush & Cheney I'm all for it.

I'd love to see that happen. Obama would set the precedent that policy differences could be tried as crimes, so that the next time the pendulum swings back, he would be the one sitting in the dock waiting for the sentence. So would Pelosi, Reed, Franks, Murtha, and the rest of the criminals that the Dems call Congressmen.

As long as forward involves fair trails for Bush & Cheney I'm all for it.

Normally I would say, "that would be a waste of money", but if a trial would create the possibility to convict all their accomplices as well, I could get behind it, could very well be the fastest way to clean up the pork slathered corrupt congress that voters seem to overlook time and time again when decrying one administration or another.

I think you are a little late with this plea for unity. You could have taken your own advice at anytime during the past eight years. Too bad you chose not to do so. I don't suspect that your opponents are in a forgiving mood. You have no one to blame but yourself.

Since you voted for one of the two major parties, I would submit that you are part of the problem. Funny how you claim to be part of a solution, when you don't even know what the solution is.

So, you mean "You are either with us, or against us."??

Well said.

Yes... we need to just put the heads in the sand and hope that everything will be fine and dandy. The strawberry scented welfare checks and the zero-point zero-pollution energy sources will just magically flow, as if ambrosia from the bosom of Greece herself.:)

Trillions in debt with a $5 trillion and increasing open ended bailout enacted by the statists in just two months? No problem! A bubble and debt based economy where the purported goal of the solutions is a readily obvious bubble and yet more debt? No problem!