Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virgo

Some Women Newscasters and Their Ugly Thighs

79 posts in this topic

I swear, some of these women should either lower their hem lines or uncross their legs as they hold them together.

I've seen some of the ugliest, dimpled, drooping thighs that should never, ever be publicly shown. Goodness gracious, don't these women have any shame...or mirrors? :rolleyes:

Thoughts/Opinions?

I don't watch TV news, but I do sometimes watch video clips of news stories online. These stories often have a female anchor who is so made-up, so over-polished, that she looks more robot than human being.

I have wondered if this is a new trend for newscasters, particularly female ones, in the age of high-def TV.

I must not watch enough news. I can't remember ever seeing a news anchor's thighs. It's always chest and up

The morning shows have the anchors sitting on sofas. I never noticed the womens' thighs though. I'm still trying to get used to the no stockings look. :D

There is seriously something wrong with you.

Well which is it?

Is it ok to make fun of people's fat or ugly

or isn't it?

You seem to want to have it both ways if there's something "seriously wrong" with my chiding Virgo for doing what so many of you have had a hissy fit about in the past.

OMG, Virgo! Don't you know you are not allowed to talk about anyone's ugly body parts on this board? Wait'll the A girls see this thread. Better duck!

There is seriously something wrong with you.

I think this time e'mom corina is correct. I cringed as soon as I saw the thread title and thought that'll get a few handbags (purses?) swinging. There are a lot of weight sensitive posters on this forum.

There is seriously something wrong with you. Your unrelenting and continual personal attacks are discriminatory should be considered harassment.

Wha.. what did I say to offend you e'mom?

Thanks sprightly. You are correct. But someone who says they are a lawyer should certainly understand that continual discriminations based on appearance is illegal. This poster should be banned due to violation of federal, state and local laws, not to mention the TOS.

Hugs,....gotta run......Happy New Year.

Everyone is entitled to be big. Some just abuse the privilidge. ;)

I made no reference to body weight nor am I referring to anyone on this forum board.

I'm making a generalization to some of the women newscasters as I see them on TV.

For some posters it will be construed as going from the general TV newsreader to the specific OM posters.

I don't watch TV news, but I do sometimes watch video clips of news stories online. These stories often have a female anchor who is so made-up, so over-polished, that she looks more robot than human being.

I have wondered if this is a new trend for newscasters, particularly female ones, in the age of high-def TV.

And Botox works wonders for others on their faces. :D Just ask Barry Manilow ... I saw him "live on tape" a couple weeks ago ... he couldn't even smile ... too much Botox!!! :eek:

And Botox works wonders for others on their faces. :D Just ask Barry Manilow ... I saw him "live on tape" a couple weeks ago ... he couldn't even smile ... too much Botox!!! :eek:

So he wasn't lying when he sang "I can't smile without you"? :P