Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ballafan3

? about Haden Sports and Perf.

5 posts in this topic

I know he's (JOE HADEN)trained a few kids from up this way and his own kids.But does anyone know if its finanacially resonable? I was thinking about inquiring but I figure somebody on here may know someone CLOSER and comparble? Thanks in advance

I know he's (JOE HADEN)trained a few kids from up this way and his own kids.But does anyone know if its finanacially resonable? I was thinking about inquiring but I figure somebody on here may know someone CLOSER and comparble? Thanks in advance
I know Mr. Haden and i thought about sending my kid there, a little costly but the guy know his stuff. If you want the best for you kid then he's the guy. Think about it as an investment.

My son has been going to the Haden Lab since Jan 08. He was 138 lbs. Now he is 172 lbs. Haden is the truth, and very reasonable.To him its not about the money it is about the results. We are very PLEASED with the outcome.

My son has been going to the Haden Lab since Jan 08. He was 138 lbs. Now he is 172 lbs. Haden is the truth, and very reasonable.To him its not about the money it is about the results. We are very PLEASED with the outcome.

Any contact info or web site?